Business Insider’s “Silicon Valley 100” list —the definitive list of the 100 people who did the coolest things in Silicon Valley this year—is out. A number of Greylock companies were named to the list and we couldn’t be more proud!
- Airbnb’s Brian Chesky, Co-Founder and CEO, and Nathan Blecharczyk, Co-Founder and CTO
- Pandora’s Joe Kennedy, CEO and President, and Tim Westergren, and CSO and Founder
- Mike Olson, Co-Founder and CEO of Cloudera
- Cyriac Roeding, Founder and CEO, Shopkick
- Facebook’s Elliot Schrage, Sheryl Sandberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Chris Cox and Bret Taylor (VP of Global Communications — Marketing and Public Policy, Chief Operating Officer, Founder and CEO, VP of Product, CTO, respectively)
- David Ulevitch, Founder and CEO of OpenDNS
- Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn
We are also honored to have one of our own partners named to the SV100: Reid Hoffman. The folks at BI say that Reid made the list by starting up and running Greylock’s new $20 million seed fund, dubbed The Greylock Discovery Fund. Since announcing the new fund in late September, we’ve already closed more than ten seed stage investments out of the fund, and more are in the works.
You can find the full SV100 “issue” here